[RC] FEI WEG 2010 - sherman

Since PETA’s goal is for humans to have no control or ownership of animals, I think it best NOT to invite them anywhere near our rides.  JMHO…

Kathy

Don wrote:

”Get PETA and the Humane Society to join with us against this flat track fiasco by teaching them how we run our USA endurance rides and our "To Finish Is To Win" motto and how we reward equine longevity and high mileage and Best Condition etc.”