[RC] Presidents Cup for Junior & Young Rides. - Maryanne Gabbani - Rusty

Thank you Maryanne. I could not have said it better.

I was rather disturbed reading the story this morning and all I could think was thank goodness that poor kid did not get seriously hurt. The horror she went through will stay with her for a long time and it is really too bad she was put through that experience with a “spare” horse.

Rusty

“I would only call what you describe below a
total lack of professionalism, hospitality, and concern for guests. I find
it absolutely appalling that kids would be put through an experience like
that and there  is no excuse, culturally, linguistically or on any other
basis for such a lack of concern for young people.

There is no excuse, whether it is the "thrill of sport" or whatever else for
a scene such as you describe. The possibilities of injury or death to the
young riders and to the horses is phenomenal. If they can build the largest
functioning amusement park in the world (the city of Dubai), they can bloody
well take care of guests and also see that their young people and others are
not put in willful harms way.”

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.