From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CTH
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:58 AM
To: Jay Randle; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] A little explanation.....

Jay

It will be fun because I am the (some would say 'loudmouthed', others would say 'fun', still others would say 'pretty extraordinary') red headed Canadian women at the AERC convention.

I am not sure AERC is ready for two out of country red heads at the same time.

See you at the ridecamp breakfast????

So, all ye who are attending the AERC Convention, watch out for the (some would say 'loudmouthed', others would say 'fun', still others would say 'pretty extraordinary') red-headed Aussie woman!

(Yeah, I do have dibs on myself, don't I?)

Can't wait to meet you'all!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?