[RC] Fwd: need a endurance-equine vet check in Ft Lauderdale - John Teeter

I got a request for A Ft. Lauderdale vet for endurance pre-purchase exam?? ?Please answer back to the list so Kari can see the responses.

jt

(maybe we should start a list??:)

Begin forwarded message:

Hi John,
?
I am looking for a veterinarian in the Ft, Lauderdale area to check out a horse.? How can I find a vet in the area, or can you refer me to someone in the area who I can contact.
?
Thanks much,
?
Kari