[RC] Sheika Madiya (for Linda) - Jay Randle

Hi Linda

Now, I might be wrong too, but I think the following is correct:

Sheika Madiya is the daughter of Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum, who is the son of Hasher bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, who was the son of Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, who was the son of Juma Al Maktoum, who was the BROTHER of Saeed Al Maktoum.

Saeed Al Maktoum is the father of Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, who is the father of (the present ruler of Dubai) Shk Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

So, Sheika Madiya would be a 3rd or 4th cousin (I think) of Shk Mohammed.

BROTHERS:  Saeed and Juma
Sons of these: Rashid and Maktoum (respectively)
Sons of these: Mohammed and Hasher (respectively)

And Madiya is the daughter of Hasher.

Does this make sense?

Again, I could be wrong... all the Emirati families are so intertwined it's amazing.  And there are sooo many offspring in each generation!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?