[RC] TTEAM for Endurance Clinic in Montana - Naomi Preston

Hi Ridecampers-
I will be teaching a TTEAM Clinic for endurance riders in Clinton , MT the weekend of Mar 15-16, at Darlene Patterson's Willowbend Farm.  The clinic will be limited to 10 participants, so that everyone gets lots of one-on-one instruction in the TTEAM method and TTOUCH with their horse.  Auditors are also welcome. Please email me if you are interested in attending.  For more information on TTEAM, you can visit my website at

Thank you!
Naomi Preston           email:   mustanglady @ email dot toast dot net