[RC] Hunters bump or conformation? Vets please help - JOHN MIDDLETON

Hello,
I'm looking at a gelding that I'm considering buying but he has what looks like a hunters bump.
The owner said she had him examined by a vet that said that it wasn't a hunters bump but just
part of his conformation.  Does anyone know anymore about this than I do?  I studied it online
but still came out confused.  Any vets online here that can help me understand this?  Other
than the bump on his butt he is very handsome and put together very well.  He's 7 yrs. old
and 15.2H.  She is not the original owner so she isn't sure of his past.  She is selling him because
he is too much horse for her and doesn't have enough time to ride.

Thanks, Barbara