RE: [RC] re: Babolna Arabian and Shagya stud threatened! - Leonard.Liesens

Title: RE: re: Babolna Arabian and Shagya stud threatened!

From: Lynn White <lynndeepoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   re:  Babolna Arabian and Shagya stud threatened!

Donna,
Please Lynn :-)

Hungary has left the Russian sphere of influence a long time ago. Hungary makes part of the European Union and was together with some other former eastern countries the first to join Europe a few years ago.

So there are no risks in email exchange with Hungary.

Actually not more that email exchange between Belgium and USA :-) hahaha (Big brother is watching us -:)

Leonard (www.endurance-belgium.com)

Is there anyone other than Mr Rombauer that one can
contact about this?  The reason I am asking this is
that his e-mail might be censored.  I really don't
want to start e-mailing him if my correspondence would
result in him getting in trouble.

When dealing with people in autocratic countries it is
ALWAYS a good thing to be careful with correspondence.
 We in the US take our privacy/freedom for granted and
expect other people live in the same "world" we do.

Anyways, if there is someone outside of Hungary that
can help to funnel correspondence that would be great.

Lots of pressure and some big wheels can do a lot, but
it does take a long time.  In the interim, let's hope
the horses stay safe.  They are part of Hungary's
history and if nothing more than that, they should be
preserved.

-Lynn