Re: [RC] looking for feedback on renegade hoof boots - Lori Bertolucci

Hey girl, you need to ride with me and see how well my Renegades work. they are easy to put on, and I don't have any problems with rubbing, that I always had with the Easyboot...not matter what I tried...
Maybe mine will fit one of your horses and you can give them a try?

Lori

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to know also - I hate hard to put on boots and I hate hard to KEEP on boots. I don't like feeling like my horse's footing is compromised on slippery or hilly footing, and I especially don't like paying a fortune for this experience. So....what separates Renegades from the variety of Easy boots out there, especially the Edge?

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com