[RC] Easyboot Edge - Karen . Chaton

The Easyboot Edge boots aren't out yet - they are still in the testing process.  We used them at Death Valley with great success though.  They held up well, protected the hooves well, and never came off.   There are some photos in our blogs for those that would like to see the prototypes.  We have made more modifications that are going to make these boots the cream of the crop once they are released.  Here is a link to the category Easyboot Edge on my blog, and here is a link to Garrett's.

If anybody needs help with their boots come and see us at the AERC convention.  We'll have a live horse there and can show you how things really work.  Sometimes all it takes is seeing how things are done and learning a few tricks and tips.  Booting doesn't need to be so difficult, but it does take getting educated a bit.  We've got new gaiters on all of the boots coming out this year that will make application sooo much easier, plus will be more comfortable for the horses - fit better, and less chance for rubbing.

We are also doing Easyboot, Epic and Bare repairs at the convention.  You just have to let us know what sizes and parts and then bring your boots.  Please clean them first (dishwasher works great this time of year).  Thanks!

Karen

http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/