[RC] weight gainer - sherman

If you haven’t done it yet, I’d suggest a Safeguard or Panacur purge first.

Kathy

I was looking into weight gainer's and digestion aide's for a hard to keep gelding who also has loose stool's . He does not like oil all that much no matter what i put with it. so I ran across this stuff it had the pro.prebiotics  that the digestion stuff has and the fat base is oil not animal fat. I was wondering however about the protein level and also if it is OK to give the digestion stuff (AERC drug rules etc)  since from my understanding it is not OK to give ulcer med's I was not sure if it fell into the same category. and finally what about seaweed meal

this is the company's spiel about it and content:

The high energy density of Ultra-Elite Weight is derived from premium quality vegetable fats to help maintain blood glucose levels, improve endurance and stamina, reduce gut fill and maintain proper skin, coat and musculature. Ultra-Elite Weight also contains direct fed microbials for gut health and lecithin, which is a source of phospholipids and bio available choline to promote shortened recovery time after exertion

It has a base of sea weed meal, flax and veggie oil/fat

It is 40% fat 14% protein and omega 3 & 6 it also contains Contains
Pro/Prebiotics

Thanks in advance

Jamie