[RC] Native Costume Endurance Horses? - Lynne Tomovick

Anyone showing or know how to compete in Native Costume?  I'm looking for any ideas and advice, as I plan to "cross train" my endurance horse this summer.

You can email privately at ltomovick at hotmail .com

Thanks!

"What can you do with each moment of your life, but love till you've loved it away" - singer songwriter Bob Franke