[RC] Back from Egypt - CTH

Returning to Alberta winter is not fun. Stopped in Paris for a whirlwind short tour of Paris on the way back. I am definately not a city girl.
Suffering from the worst cold I have had in years did not make the plane flight home the greatest. I have probably shared it with the world.
I have some really cool horse stuff to show off at the AERC convention. Stop by my booth to see it and pictures.I have over 1000 pictures to sort through....;-)
Maryanne is the best. We had so much fun.
Now that I have searched cairo for the best deals on horse stuff  and know alot more I am looking forward to going back. Maryanne and I are putting together a package for those who ride and non riding spouses. A non riding spouse can golf, fish, site see or shop.
Once I have my pictures organized I wil post some more. Some moron cut the internet cables and we had very little internet or email while I was there. Plus I was so busy the days flew by.
Story to come later
Paddi