Re: [RC] riding styles - John Teeter

They finished 5th. You can look at the detailed results on-line.?

This horse had the best recoveries of any of the finishers (although he didn't have enough left for the last loop) They left in 3rd place were passed by 4 horses in the last 18km. Jaume is a very very good rider and a top finisher. He very seldom pulls (although I don't know his completion rate).?

My point. this is a style chosen by the rider b/c he feels it optimizes his horses movement over a particular type of?terrain?at a particular speed.

jt