[RC] CT rides - Elyse Carreno

I moved this year and am new to the CT region (in Ks), and was just looking at the calendar for 2009. As a nurse, I have to start planning my schedule 8-12 weeks ahead. I noticed that very few of the spring rides in KS and MO on last year's schedule have been posted for this year. Anyone have an idea as to when rides start getting posted? Anyone have an insider scoop as to when some of them are planned?
-Elyse