Re: [RC] markings - Jody Rogers-Buttram

To throw a monkey wrench in the mix here....ALL mules have a sworl there.

Jody

--- On Mon, 12/29/08, Elizabeth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Elizabeth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] markings
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 2:56 PM

I have my Tellington book handy:

From "Getting in TTouch":

A single swirl several inches below the eyes:
I have found that over 80 percent of horses with this configuration are unusually imaginative and intelligent.  They like to amuse themselves and can be quite a nuisance.  I've known of horses that turned on water faucets, opened stall doors to free themselves and other horses, untied complicated knots, and found ways to escape the pasture.
These horses are usually of above average intelligence and interesting characters to deal with.