[RC] Saddle Pad for Sommer Oakfield Saddle - Oak Lawn Arabians

I just bought a Sommer Oakfield Saddle for my horse (and for me).  I am looking for a nice pad to go under it.  I live in PA and do alot of hill work so something that will stay under the saddle would be nice.  Something that will not hold heat, nothing too bulky and something that is cut to fit under that saddle.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Carrie

Dubois, Pennsylvania
http://www.OakLawnArabians.com