[RC] Free feeding square bales/slow feeeders - sherman

Title: Message
Do a google search on "slow feeders". I'll bet you'll find one that is easy enough to make for a very affordable price. I've seen some very creative ones, made from old furniture even.

Kathy

Karen wrote:

I always thought it would be great to have some sort of heavy grid-like or slotted metal to fit on top of the hay in the pear bin, that the horses had to pull the hay through , and it would follow down the level of the hay.,