[RC] RC : Winter and Wanting - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Steph ,

You have a way with words ! Sounds like "Jannatul Firdaus" [ arabic for Heaven ] to me .Your wintry desert in Idaho .

Merry Christmas to both you and John and the rest of the guys and gals on this wonderful website .Tomorrow is Christmas ,this coming Monday Muslims the world over celebrate our new year [ Awal Muharram ] ,and on the 1st Jan the whole world welcome the new year .What a coincidence .

We all can look forward to a better world and RIDECAMP is part of that 'better world' .

Nik

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages