[RC] slow walk Tevis - sherman

Title: Message
I have counted them, several times, but by the time I get home I forget to write it down (:<( Is it about 40 on the longer one?

Kathy

slow walk Tevis - Sbolinge

If your horse is able to do a very slow trot up hill, forever...and you don't mind trotting downhill on  trails with  impressive (to say the very least) drop-offs, then I bet you would be fine. The cutoff times will sneak up on you even when you think you are maintaining a pretty good pace. How many switchbacks ARE there coming out of those canyons????(has anyone counted?) Even though it was soo many years ago when I rode the Tevis, I can conjure up almost every inch of it today! What an adventure. One of those great ones that you get to tell your grandkids about and they might actually listen!