[RC] winter boots - donna asher

I have the Brit rider, tack boot and the chore boot in the Muck boots.  The chore boot is good walking thru deep mud, but too grippy to ride in.  I can't get my foot out quickly enough for me so I don't ride in it.  The tack boot isn't as good walking thru mud, but is good to ride in.  Both are very comfortable to walk or jog in and I have worn them for long hours and walked considerable distances.  Get a good wicking sock.  The Brit rider has rubber that rides higher around the ankle than the chore boot and the tack boot.  It is ok to ride in, but I found it very uncomfortable to ride in long distances so I would only use ride an hour or so in it.  I am the type of person that keeps my heels down when I ride so I found the higher rubber too stiff for my comfort.  They are good boots but even with good socks I have had cold feet a few times in very cold temps.  I don't have the Artic ones, I am sure that they are warmer.

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how