RE: [RC] Big horses in endurance - Ranelle Rubin

My 1089lb (when weighed before Washoe in May) 15'1" gelding always has a bit of fat on him...all Arab..DR Thunderbask son..

He has never even hinted of any tightness in the rear..let alone had any signs of a tie up.

He is a Dynamite horse (of course) and has been since I got him at age 5.

Don't know all the specifics of what is working for him, but I'll take it.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx