[RC] FW: from San Diego craigslist - 50 Free Thoroughbred Horses to good homes - sherman

Title: Message
All I can say is that it must be a very serious situation. At least they are not just turning them loose and are trying to place them rather than waste precios time trying to sell (assuming they need to be moved quickly). I don't understand why more owners who just can't keep the horses don't just try to give them away rather than turning them loose to fend for themselves. I kow there is the concern of someone taking a horse and not caring for it, but it is possible to interview and be selective.

Kathy

Carrie wrote:
Holy smokes, Kathy!!  What will they do with the ones they can't find
homes for?  Yikes.  This is really heartbreaking to see.  I seriously
need a really BIG piece of property.  :(
~C