[RC] Winter Riding Boots - wendy mancini

I've tried all kinds of winter riding boots but found I still had to put those heater packs on my toes.  Then a couple years ago I bought a pair of UGG boots, the short suede ones & started riding in those.  They were the BEST.  Unfortunately, not good in mud & wet.  Last year, I bought the UGG boot that's leather, rubbed all the seams with Snowproof & now I'm set.  I only need one pair of thin socks inside & my feet never get cold on the ground or in the saddle, even when the temps are in the teens & there's a north wind blowing.

Stay warm, keep riding & Happy Holidays to all,

Wendy Mancini
Old Meadow Jim