RE: [RC] Carcass Removal - heidi/carrie - Ranelle Rubin

stop already...folks in my office keep coming in to be sure I am ok..!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx