RE: [RC] great winter boots - ll cole

REI carries Baffin boots.

Barry Cole,  Kansas

From: seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] great winter boots
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:49:23 -0700

I found boots at Peavey Mart ( not sure if they are in the US) that are good to -60C. Light weight, comfy and fit in my stirrups. So far my feet are toasty but with it being -30 with wind chill I am not riding in them just chores.
They are made by Baffin. I love these boots. They slip on easy snug at the top with a draw string keeping the hay out.
1-866-987-4816

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.