Re: [RC] Desperate Times for Horse Owners and for Horses - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Coyotes are like mules....hard to hurt one, or kill it  !!!!  But, coyotes will do a good job of cleaning up a dead animal....in a very short time frame too.

I can say that about the mules, since I am raising/training two young ones....they are
smart creatures.

Jody