[RC] Breeders VS Rescue - Tom Sites

My first horse Jose Dante had no papers and a lot of issues i had to deal with and he came from the livestock sale.  I would ask you all if there has ever been an Endurance Horse that finished the GAHR and 2 OD 100s as their first 3 rides?  I'd really like to know if there is another like him somewhere or did i just happen onto something.  The thing about Jose and AERC is he has no record of ever being in the sport.  ts