[RC] euthansia service - sherman

Title: Message
The Oroville rescue will pick up your horse if you can't get it there. They only charge for fuel to do this. I think most owners would want to have the horses euthanized at the clinic where they won't have to deal with watching a truck come and drag them into it and take the body away. I saw only the first step of that process when another neighbor's horse died, the neighbor was away and I had to take care of it. I wasn't even bonded to the horse and it left an ugly memory in my mind. I couldn't imagine letting my own horses go that way.

Kathy