RE: [RC] FW: Thought you might find this interesting - TerryBanister - Terry Banister

A horse that has never gotten the upper hand of a human is less likely
to even try.

This is the important part of the horse's initial training. This is what
must be established/resolved on the ground ~ before the horse is ever ridden.
Unfortunately, most riders do not know how to do it, even if they had the time.
Terry