[RC] Addendum to "tough times" . . . - Carrie Kitley

At the wise advice of someone on RC, I'm forwarding the below...

I understand what you're saying and I actually agree with you too, but was remiss in distinguishing between 'haywire' willy nilly breeding and the specific, controlled purposeful breeding you mentioned.  There is a HUGE difference, I know.  I was blurt typing earlier.  :/

Carrie

P.S.  Sorry of I offended all the breeders out there.  My bad.

~