[RC] My Plug for Addweek...Eponabeads and Horsehair creations... - Natalie Herman

Ok, third time maybe the charm..can't seem to make this appear and post (then again, maybe you all are getting it three times and I am not at all, LOL) See if it works...
Ok, have to add my own plug too... I make things out of horsehair (zipper pulls, bridle fobs, pendants, "ornaments", etc) and haven't put up a website yet (still working on that, LOL) But have a few galleries of pics up. You can also email me for pics and questions. I now have a new product line as well..Eponabeads...made from stone (things like Tiger eye, Jasper, Jade, whatever you like :)) and metal beads and horse hair or feathers or other things.. They help relax and give an even cadence to your horse and while being strong enough to survive endurance riding (the red ones in the pics have almost 2000 competition miles on them the last 14mos and more trail rides..easy to clean, just wash off), they are elegant enough to be seen in the show ring. Custom made to your color likes or stone likes and can incorporate hair from your own horse or a special trinket...the combinations are endless... Or you can let me just "play" and make what I feel like. Loud bells can be added for Fall safety or to scare away the bears :)
The horsehair creations I also make are great as gifts or as a great way to remember a beloved equine after passing..
Here are some Eponabeads: (the model is my 4yo Doc filly btw...she was not impressed with being a model, LOL...took a bit to make her "show")
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=aifgxoh.11fijv35&x=0&y=q3nyok&localeid=en_US
Here are some horsehair creations:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=aifgxoh.oj9x76p&x=0&y=-hp0swe&localeid=en_US
 I won't be able to make any by Christmas (too busy getting ready for and leaving for Death Valley), but I can send gift certificates...
     Thanks! (And thanks for letting us have advertising week JT +ST!)
          Natalie (eponashoes @ hotmail. com)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live