[RC] Goethe pictures - Cowgirgoof

Hi All
I will be shooting the Goethe ride next weekend in Florida. Anyone needing last minute Christmas gifts can always give a photo! I can make an 8X10 when I'm in town processing photos if you let me know you want one. They are $20.00 each (5X7's are $12.00). Can also make prints from prior rides that I've photographed before I head south and have them at Goethe for you if you contact me by e-mail by Monday or Tuesday (cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx)
Also will be available Friday afternoon before dark to shoot candid stuff if you want that as well. Just look me up around camp.

Take care and hope to see you there
Also available to shoot your ride in the southeast or even northeast region now that I am located in SW Virginia
Becky Siler