[RC] Geldings for sale - Claudia Provin

    Promise Bordeaux (Lawzonn by Lawmoss out of Gaizona X FL Lady Diana by Lawmoss out of Flirtation's Pride, tracing twice to Lawseyn) is a 2005 bay gelding who has been raised slow on a large acreage - plenty of room to exercise; forage in his gut.  He is halter-broke, trailers well, and has had a bit of ground work, has been saddled several times and had a person on his back 2-3 times.  He's ready to start work, with no bad habits.  He's a stout and willing horse with a great temperament. Great feet; substance; overstride. I've never seen him spook at anything.  He's CMK, American Foundation-Bred and 66% Kellogg lines.  He currently lives on 30+ acres with 10 stallions, ages 3 to 15, and gets along well.  $1,000.  .

    Promise Shaharin (PromiShadahd by Abu Thunder out of FL Lady Diana X Antyfa by Skowronek's Antez out of Falowa) is a 1999 grey gelding that I intended to keep as a stallion, but he simply was not happy as a stallion - on the flip side, as a result, he put on a LOT of long slow miles--pacing the fences of a good-sized pasture.  I never got around to having him trained, so he is essentially a truly clean slate.  Never been over-ridden, for example.  He is halter-broke and he trailers well. Great bone, feet, substance, stride.  He is sensible, but is not as "laid back" as the colt above - he would be "forward going" and would do best with an experienced person.  He is not "spooky" per se, but is aware of his surroundings.  Since he was gelded two years ago, he has run with a mare herd in a large pasture. CMK and American Foundation-Bred; 77% Kellogg lines.   $800.

You can see photos of both, and their parents, on my web site.  More photos on request.
North Central Texas
Claudia Provin
Provin's Promises
Legitimate Preservation Breeding