[RC] US Rider - Laura Hayes

I have had this service for four or five years and used it several times with great satisfaction.  I was alone broken down on a major four lane with my trailer and two horses in the middle of the night, and US Rider payed the first $400 to tow me home. What a relief.  The operators are helpful and check back several tomes to make sure you get picked up and are safe.

I would highly recommend this service to anyone.  I used it for my car also, when I struck a deer and the air bag went off and the car was badly damaged, and when I had a flat tire in the rain and couldn't change it myself.  Also when I locked the keys in my truck once.  Never had a bad experience with them.

Laura Hayes