[RC] Hauling - Valerie Kanavy

Anyone coming to the Goethe ride Dec 20 who might have space for one hunter / jumper large pony to go to Franklin, Tenn. Please contact me - Valerie Kanavy at the Florida farm. I have a friend who wants to send this pony to a retirement home. She will pay to have him hauled. Good way to pay your fuel bill to the ride. He is easy to haul and handle. vkanavy@xxxxxxxxxxx