[RC] Hay bags.... - Natalie Herman

Hi! I am asking for a friend..Who makes/where can I order those heavy duty mesh Hay Bags... open on top, kinda "barrel"
shaped...they come in beige only (with colored rims on top though and colored hanging straps)..they hold about 3-4 flakes of hay,
hang over corral panels...NOT Trail Rite (sorry, I like those too,but they are not heavy enough...horses kept destroying
them :(...)and NOT the black, square ones... Bought them at convention this year and last, but just can't remember who makes them.
My friend wants one too and I scoured the internet search engines with no luck, LOL...
Thanks!
Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.