[RC] Advertising week! Horse and property for sale - Marlene Moss

I have a really nice 7/8 arab, 1/8 QH mare for sale.  She is a gorgeous sabino (minimal) buckskin, about 14.3H.  She’s somewhat lightly built, but she’s had no problems with a heavy weight rider as she has a very nice back.  Her registered name is Your Bucking Rite (yuck) and I had planned to have it changed to Frosted Allure (she’s got a bit of silver across the top of her mane) and we call her Allie.

Her early riding was all on the trail and then she had an owner who thought she would do hunter jumper with her, but she was a timid WP rider and Allie was a bit too forward for her.  I had a trainer put some time on her doing a little bit of beginning reining work and got her nice and responsive in both a bosal hackamore and a snaffle.

My husband needed a backup horse this year and took Allie to Kenlyn Urban Challenge this spring after riding her only once.  The wind howled and she wasn’t in shape, so we took it slow, but she lead our small group, even across the river.  They’ve since done 2 days at the Colorado Horse Park, going faster and doing very well.  We have 14 horses and desperately need to get down to 9 so I have Allie priced at $2500, but am willing to accept a reasonable offer to a home that will keep her going on the trail (although she would also look great doing the occasional horse show!).  She is a very personable horse and would love to be your best friend.

I also have a nice husband safe or kid horse – she’s green, but very well behaved and is enjoying the trail so far.  Her name is Sky and she’s available for $1250.  She’s a bay solid paint with blue eyes, very striking!  Could also be a great 4H horse.

And if there is anyone out there that would like to own a property that justifies owning a lot of horses and provides an income, we have put our boarding facility in Southern Colorado up for sale.  We can do 10-15 mile rides from our property and have wonderful boarders, plus we can ride year round and yet are still only 15 miles from the mountains.  If someone is interested, please email me at Marlene (at) LosPinos-CO (dot) com.  I have lots of details and photos available.

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com - Saddle Fitting