[RC] LDs etc. - Vchorsegal

Although I personally prefer the 50s & longer distances & multi-days, I definitely see the need for OPTIONS !!  To keep the sport strong and provide options to ensure enough riders to support these rides is essential. I say do whatever is needed to offer these "paying customers" what they are looking for, which seems to be an award for AERC Best Condition. I personally also like the High Vet Score Award given to the horse that looks the best overall irregardless of where it placed in the ride. This can also be given to any distance.  A mere mention is the only prize needed in my opinion, at least I have been happy to hear that, if my horse is the recipient.  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly