[RC] FEI rides in the US, when you are a foreigner but live in the US, qualification question - sandra

I'm not sure I'll ever ride FEI.
But I was wondering what would happen if I wanted to.
I know the qualification process will change in 2009 in the Us and I personally think it's a good thing.

So here is my question.

I am a french citizen but I live in the US since 5 years.
I did one endurance ride in France 12 years ago.
I really start endurance riding here, bought my horse here (by the way did you know the nationality of the horse changes to the nationality of its owner, how funny is that, my US breed mare is french now!)

Thanks.

Sandra

"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"

Know a person with time;
know a horse with distance.