Re: [RC] [Ansursaddles] Re: Bates Webbers vs Bates Leathers - Barbara Moulton

I use Webbers on my Wintec stock pro Aussie saddle- I
have ridden in this saddle since early 2001 and have
not replaced the webbers ps I am a heavyweight who
mounts slowley and very awkwardly ( my 14.2  mustang
is an angel and stands like a rock no matter how long
it takes) I used to haul my fat butt up from the
ground out of pride but the last time I was able to do
that was probably in 2005- still riding just now
always using a mounting step, shower bench, rock,
fence, fender or the really easy wheelchair loading
ramp.  I digress, the point I want to make is these
original Wintec webbers DO NOT stretch- I worried
about that and kept  checking the first year or so I
had them but just the other day after several years of
neglecting them I pulled both off to compair and there
was no difference and I always mount from the left
because of my own weird sensory issues ( right side
feels wrong and I can't make myself do it)I plan to
work on that to finally get ready For Tough Sucker 09-
it has been a long strange trip.
Barbara in Idaho
ps isn't my 5 year old grandson Dane cute on his first
Mustang ride- he trotted and everything, I had to drag
him off after an hour because I had to get him back to
my daughter.  Joy is trained on voice commands in and
he kept telling her to "trout".  I wish I had it on
video with sound and not just the camera phone shot.

image/pjpeg