Re: [RC] LD/BC - Merryben

I may not have put it on ridecamp but here it is..........mb

I am getting calls from riders and managers who have gotten their December EN and have noticed that one of the goals of the competitions committee for 2009 (listed on page 6)is stated as  "Requiring that all LD rides offer the standardized AERC best condition."  They have pointed out that it will be mandatory for LD but is not mandatory for endurance.  What are everyone's feelings about this?......................mb

In a message dated 12/7/2008 9:45:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, merryben@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carla Richardson" <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "marybenstover" <merryben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 6:22:01 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [RC] LD/BC

Somehow I missed your post?  I can't even find it, searching ... how did I miss it?

Carla Richardson
Colorado

On 12/6/08, marybenstover <merryben@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The competitions committee has requested that any responses to my post re LD/BC be copied to them or at least to chairperson Kim Fuess.  Her email is fxlivestock@xxxxxxx.  The other committee members are also listed in EN.

I am actually using AOL again so any responses to me should go to merryben@xxxxxxx or I do see the ridecamp responses.....mb