Re: [RC] common thread - rides2far

When I was 12 I rode a 50" tall pinto mare all over creation, including some trails up toward the mountain behind my house. There were some honest to goodness "hillbillies"...inbred with a moonshine still (for real!) , who lived in piecemeal houses back along the base of the mountain. One day my mom was telling me she didn't like me riding back there, something might happen. I decided to gamble a bit and told her yes, I really was in danger riding that pony because she was prone to balk and how much *safer* I'd be if they'd buy me a fast *horse*. Well, she never even considered the horse and jumped on the fact that I'd admitted I wasn't safe on the pony. Boy, did I have a hard time backing out of that statement!

Angie

Click to compare psych/counseling degrees in a free directory of programs.