[RC] NASTR Stallion Service Auction - Ctyslcr

The Nevada All-State Trail Riders are having their 8th annual stallion service auction.  The proceeds from the auction will go toward trail preservation and access in N. California and Nevada.  Please click on http://www.nastr.org/stallion.htm and visit our stallion list.  We have put together a very strong list of endurance and sport horse stallions.  Some are competing and some are siring competitors.  NASTR also invites you to read about our efforts to maintain trail access.  The auction ends March 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.  Email at ctyslcr@xxxxxxx or call me at 775-267-4873 with any questions.

Thank you for listening.

Regards,
Peter Mileo
Nevada All-State Trail Riders