Re: [RC] rainwear - Barbara McCrary

My Stearns rainwear is so lightweight that I just put my half-chaps on over the pants and off I go.  No problem that I ever remembered.  It's Goretex, if I recall correctly.  Haven't ridden in the rain or snow in a number of years.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 11:43 AM
Subject: [RC] rainwear

For some strange reason there,s no such thing as really good rain wear for trail riding. There,s every accessory on Gods green earth that has invented except that. Dozens of blankets, coolers, pads, saddles. Come on all you creative people. Don,t tell me some little jacket from Bean works. You can,t get comfortable in rain pants.. We need something down to the knees,with lots of velcro, pleats & a hood that will fit over a helmet, lite weight, bright colors. Wish I knew how to sew I would design one myself & market it. jvm

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)