[RC] State Fair Express Endurance Ride - Paul

Hooray!!

We finally got the website working for the State Fair Express Endurance Ride March 29th, on the KATY Trail in Sedalia Missouri. This is an easy early season ride with great prepared trail footing and easy terrain. The KATY Trail is a rails to trails State Park. You can not get lost!!! It is an old railroad bed. We go 25 miles down, then turn around and come back.
The LD  riders go down about 13 miles and turn around.

Our base camp facilities are terrific. We are using the Missouri State Fairgrounds as a base. We have 355 full RV/Trailer hookups, over 600 Horse Stalls, plus a 20 acre fenced area for those who prefer pens. Our ride meeting/meal and awards will be held in a 7,000 sq foot heated building. Oh yeah, we have indoor plumbing, INCLUDING hot showers!!  This may spoil us beyond repair.

The Website is www dot ucozark dot com.

Any questions?  Call Paul at (417) 818-0210  or email paul at ucozark . com

hope to see you there

Paul N. Sidio