Re: [RC] New Endurance Horse Electrolyte Research - Beth Walker

Thanks everyone for the definitions.

This is really interesting, and I too would be interested to see the difference the protocol makes, too. ?This study appeared to give just two big doses during the ride, while the advice I've seen on this list is to give much smaller doses more frequently ?(as well as "no doses" as in the French team). ?

One question for Becke -- what was it about that tipped you off about whether the dose was higher or lower?