[RC] electrolyting your horse - oddfarm

If you watched one of the u-tube videos where the horse said not once, but THREE times to the idiot who continued to brush him "Leave me the hell alone!", try to imagine putting the syringe to your horse's mouth and he keeps pulling away, raising his head, and then eventually spitting it out... HERE'S YOUR WARNING!

THAT might be the time when enough is enough.

But no, riders make all kinds of excuses like, "Oh he always does this." or "You're gonna swallow this you son-of-a-gun and I WILL shove it down your throat!", or my favorite, "He hasn't been drinking for 40 miles but THIS will make him!".

The conversation has gone on for sooooo long about the lack of communication between two horse owners, (one person warned her horse would bite but didn't go into detail about WHAT or WHO the horse would bite) and sometimes the conversation is not much clearer between owners and horses. And the horse is NOT the one to blame.

Like Truman said, "What part of N-O don't you understand?" Some don't get it when their horses, or other people for that matter say loud and clear, exactly what they mean.

I guess with blogs, forums, MySpace and e-mail, it is no wonder communication skills are lacking when one is face to face with a real live being. :(

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm
I once talked to my husband the whole time we ran for 26.2 miles. That was the last time we ran together. Hmmm. \:-)