[RC] Pow Wow & dog rescue transport - Angie Fura

Is there anyone in the NW area of Georgia interested in helping with the transport of a pregnant Rat Terrier to Nashville, TN?   She is being rescued from a shelter in Summerville, GA and needs to be out of there this Saturday, 02/02/08.   If you are willing to pick her up from a rescue contact by 02/02, keep her until 02/07/08, and meet me at the Boy Scout Pow Wow ride, I can take her to the foster home in Nashville on my way back from the ride.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55/75

Pending sanctioning approval
www.tracetribute.com