Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:53 PM
Subject: [RC] how to clean an aluminum trailer ?

Hi

I wonder if any of you know how to clean my aluminum trailer. I can bring it to my Dealer and they charge me $150 to get it acid washed. Is this worth the money ?

I tryed it with brillo pads but it didn't turn out the way i thought it would.

Any ideas ?

Diana

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\